Design and prototyping
By taking functional and qualitative requirements into account already in the development stage, we ensure that we are able to quickly machine dimensionally accurate prototypes and pilot series.
- Prototype machining according to the customer’s technical drawing
- The design of a part based on the customer’s idea or artistic drawing
- Assisting the customer in all stages throughout product development
- Consultation regarding the possibilities of fine mechanical parts
We realize laser applications for innovative products and applications for fine mechanical parts.
Components can be dispatched burr-free with the aid of accurately calibrated laser parameters and post-process procedures, if needed. We take great care during the whole manufacturing process: From the reception of raw material to the shipping of a product.
Examples of applicable areas:
- Filters for the pulp- and process industry
- Connectors for electrical and electronical use
- Sensors, cutting, drilling and welding of extremely thin foils
- Plate springs and Coil springs
- Thin slits
- Tubes: openings, cut-off, slitting, perforation
- Nameplates, Typeplates
- Designer products
Are you searching for a manufacturer for a tool, a spare part for a machine or measuring equipment, or are you in need of a component supplier e.g. for the electronics, energy or healthcare industry?
Welas is a nimble subcontracting partner within the manufacturing industry and our key pillars include a precise end result and certainty of supply. We act responsibly and constantly develop our know-how to be able to provide the best service possible in the industry and to offer the latest technical solutions.
Our company is certified according to quality and environment standards (ISO 9001: ISO 14001). Our Quality and Environmental Policy is available upon request.
Benefits with Welas’ Segmented Ink Blade
Some of the benefits associated with Welas’ segmented ink blade designed for offset printing presses are:
- Reduction of paper usage and paper waste (maculature)
- Adjustment of colours becomes faster and more accurate
- The quality of the ink film becomes more even
- The ink dosing becomes easier and the amount of ink needed decreases
- The control of the print quality is facilitated
- Utilization of the press increases
Welas’ ink blades suit among others the following manufacturers of printing machines:
- Manroland Goss websystems
- Wifag Polytype Group
- AH Tensor International
- Goebel and Drent